Saturday, January 2, 2021

12/13-12/19

Sunday we did church at home. I wasn’t feeling the best and neither was Claire. Matt had to work so we did church once he got home and I spent most of the day in bed. Which is hard to do with all the babes!
Monday we had a really good school day and got a bunch of laundry done. It’s been super rainy and cold the past two days so we’ve been cooped up inside. We acted out the nativity story for fhe and watch a movie called the star.  

Well the rest of the week I didn’t write but pictures and videos will have to do the telling! We’ve been having loads of fun! 

This weeks video

















No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...