Friday, January 22, 2021
Heidis visit! Jan 8-16
My amazing wonderful sister came to visit! We had SO much fun and my kids adore her to pieces! I did not take enough pictures though, I guess we were just too busy partying! The weather was terrible which is so annoying! Anytime we have family come out it turns rain and cold..grrr. So we did spend a lot of time inside which is still so much fun because my sister is the most imaginative, creative person out there and she and the kids can play for hours in the land of pretend! On Monday she was the hero of the world and let Matt and I go out on and all day date to celebrate our ten year anniversary! She held the fort down with all the kids like a boss! It is so nice to get out and also know your kids are in the best care imaginable and having the time of their lives! We went roller skating on Tuesday and the kids loved it! They had a hard time finding their balance so we got some skate buddy things they could hold on to. After we went to the church and played volleyball and it was a ton of fun! We went to the zoo in Austin’s birthday and the weather was perfect, and we had a great time. Matt started building a chicken coop and we get some feathered babies in February! Heidi loves to do “fishing prizes” for the kids so each night if they have been good they get to fish for a prize and the kids love it! It really was the best to have Heidi here and I loved just getting to have conversations about whatever all day long! She has been my best friend for so long and is always there for me! I am beyond blessed to have her in my life! The kids were soooo sad the day she had to leave and cried many tears (for days after too). I am usually good at goodbyes, thanks to the many moves we’ve had :( but this one hurt. I wish so terribly we lived closer to family. Okay downer note but all in all her visit was a huge success and I can’t thank her enough for coming and for all her help!! Love you sis!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!
We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...
-
This week was great! We were very productive with school and Matt's been working hard on the chicken coop. It was my MIL's birthday...
-
Sooooo..just been almost four years since I have posted anything (current) on my blog. It’s been a wonderful, challenging, growth filled fou...
No comments:
Post a Comment