Kinda got busy with the holidays! We have been having such a wonderful holiday season! I can’t believe this year is over!! Christmas was amazing and I will do a separate post on that but here are the pictures from the rest of December! We went to our friend Lexi's birthday and the kids had a great time! Santa came and they were SO excited! I was able to be the photographer for a wedding which meant I got to be at the temple! It was wonderful and newlyweds are the best! We took a week off of school for the holiday and it was so nice to have a reset! For New Years we were going to go to a party at our friends but because we have family planned to come into town we decided to stay home so we don't catch any germs! The kids (mostly Claire) planned a last minute New Years party and it was a lot of fun! We made some little finger snacks, had a dance party and played games! Matt had to work which was a total bummer but we had lots of neighbors setting off fireworks so we got a good show! The last pictures on this post I took to document how much the kids change from this New Years to next! 2020 has been quite a wild year! Cheers to a new year!


No comments:
Post a Comment