Christmas Eve we went and was the new Croods movie and had the theater all to ourselves! Our favorite cookie girl Brooklyn brought us the cutest sugar cookies to leave out for Santa! We read Luke 2 as a family before sending the kids to bed. All of the kids (except Aust) slept in Claire room and they heard Santa on the roof! They heard him stomping around and even heard a "ho ho ho!" they were SO excited I could hear them giggling and (quietly) squealing! We went to check on them and they told us alllllll about it! I know they had a hard time falling asleep because they were so excited! We went to bed late (of course) and the kids woke up bright and early at 6 am! The wonder and excitement they had when they saw all the presents was magical!
I didn't take very many pictures but mostly did recording! My parents got the kids new minky blankets which they opened on Christmas Eve and LOVE them! Debi got them some awesome black diamond head lamps! They will be great for camping trips and preparedness items! Kent and Suzanne got the kids a subscription to kiwi co (STEM learning boxes) and they also got a four wheeler! The kids were so excited and have been riding non stop! The big main gifts for the kids were Claire: snake, Tyler: Claw machine, Whitney: Hoverboard, Kate: Fur Real Kitty (not For real though!), Austin: stand up table! Matt spoiled me big time and got me a new laptop! It is amazing and is going to make my photography editing go SO much better! He wanted new boots but hasn't found the right pair yet so I made him a little voucher for them! It really was a magical Christmas season! I love experiencing Christmas through the eyes of our children, it is awesome! I am so grateful for my Savior and his humble birth. There is so much beauty in the story of His journey to mortal life. I think Mary and Joseph are the most amazing example of faithful servants of God! Happy birthday Jesus!
Christmas Video

No comments:
Post a Comment