Monday, December 14, 2020

12/6-12/12

This week was great! Matt had most of the week off so we got a lot done and had a bunch of family time! 
Monday I went to lunch with my friend Deven for her birthday. It was great to catch up! Matt took the kids to the park and it was such a hot day that I brought them snow cones after lunch. Wednesday we went to the galleria and went ice skating! It was SO much fun! I haven’t been in years and it was a blast. Matt hung with Kate and Aust at the mall while I took the older three on the ice! They all had a lot of fun! Tyler took a ton of falls (a bunch of hard ones too) but he kept popping up and trying again. Whit did really good and stay on the wall or holding on to me! After about and hour and a half she joined dad in the shopping and ty and Claire and I kept going for another hour! Claire really got the hang of it and only fell a few times! We snagged dinner at the mall and then headed to the river oaks (read massive mansion neighbor) to see all the Christmas lights! It was a wonderfully festive day! The rest of the week just flew by but it was all great! Saturday we held a drive by baby shower for our friend Michelle and that was a lot of fun! 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=15P5brKnEp8NL9CLDZgNRz9kqFXtXq-imhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1lPLj7h4_qm1iHPyko3v_Sqq1YMUFOC0xhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=12Q9MojjnT54TM6UfOpBRuJbWlSBhKZcohttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1CP09UsatEzqtEmfKGlGO05w9xZIkDFoghttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=12XBLL_6pH_9X6C-3rAMyEMsPMgpbWxGqhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1PBtbeHEy4h4MlRchX1pg1s3cX8zRGKBzhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1YaAkAN81GuA_6va0Kq2Vlsq6uGihdRoGhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1tZfPbgVfMItotEAgeyW7Uyb1Pv61E_DYhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1aY0x11BwXtasg3_NYklBOp7kSoc4pqROhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1TSv8xodEXkxQ4HaqgtiYUejhAPsmlptI
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1aFvwlTmiRRPz_9Q7wsk-UcSeV98wRKythttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1WpFsc6wKccPiF6fL7r-VvRsu0dYIAM8Ahttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1demQnvFhkcyl1zoaT5945COsEzbF1kV8https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1qVbaMrAVaKs6qdIHRwVfhyuPkc-3YvAqhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1vM68uRMy4nrlYg86H4EsbAh7TMFFglPihttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1yc1Wuc2T9f27jO_cBjaK3L4RxQMHPczshttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1D3dtx584Nib1zKqFbQ6sWQv3bUxmJr58https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1DU09uGcKYsI_yNt3h6e-zVLI6bkLeSoRhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1yFQ5BkHRHSWXzHilgMddeQq33LVz30hN

No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...