Thursday, January 31, 2013

AUNT MEGAN'S VISIT (so far)

When my sister told me she was coming out to visit I was ECSTATIC (just ask her, I did a happy dance for like 10 minutes over skype) and the fact that I had called her just a few days before feeling overwhelmed and I little homesick meant a lot! When she told me she had bought a one way ticket and would stay as long as I wanted her there I was even more happy! We have had such a great time so far! Because Matt is really busy with school it is so nice to have another adult around to talk to during the day. It is definitely nice to have an extra pair of hands around to help out with Claire too! They have such a cute relationship and Megan can always get a smile or a giggle out of her! She has been our number one babysitter! Matt is able to get homework done without having to worry about taking care of Claire and I am able to go to work and Megan sits up in the viewing area and has formed a good relationship with the Mom of one of my players. If I didn't mention before Megan is an AMAZING cook! I haven't eaten this well in a long time! Most days we just stay in and play but we have gone on a few adventures but the most enjoyable thing has just been having her around and for her getting to know Claire a little better before she leaves on her mission! I have posted some pics of our time together! 
Not sure if I've ever seen a baby use their tongue  this much!

Puking on megan! 
HaHa I got you!


built a fort! Yes we are still kids
delicious Mexican pizza
Claire wants some!

pleasure pier 

Megan has been so good about helping me get some fun
pictures of Claire but we accidentally had her topple into
the sand!

 


first time walking down the beach!

toes in the water!
trying to run away!


Pretty much summed up how she felt about pictures that day!

Once she got inside with her puppy she was much better!

 

breakfast creations 

best thing we have had so far! CURRY!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I love your blog and i am o excited to read this on my mission! and love the new backround!

    ReplyDelete

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...