Happy six months to our sweet SHUG! Amazing that a half of a year has already flown past! She has changed leaps and bounds since the day we brought her home! It seems like she is doing something new each day! Her big thing now a days is to reach for EVERYTHING! You cant hold her without her grabbing whatever is in arms reach! We had our first cup spill at a restaurant from miss go go gadget arms! The first but undoubtedly not the last! I know the other day I declared her mobile...and she is. She rolls and scoots backwards but I know I am in for a huge surprise when she really gets moving. She can get up on her hands and knees with out any problems and rocks back and forth and has even moved just a smidge but when she starts crawling its going to be a different game! As I was saying about her super active arms, she does the funniest thing now, were she moves both of her arms back and forth really fast hitting them together! It cracks Matt and I up every time! As far as her experience with baby food, it is going great! A little rough the first few weeks but she is getting the hang of it! We started with rice cereal which she really like, went to sweet potatoes and she didn't love them but I think it was the fact I didn't make it thin enough, then avacados which she liked, then pears which she LOVED she would get so fussy when they were gone! Then to peas we went and she gobbled them up and now we are on bananas and she really like them so far! It has been so fun making my own baby food! Also for some exciting new we can see a little glimps of white coming through on her gums and I think her first tooth will be arriving soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment