The Do Terra party was fun! We got a sample of Orange and a mini sample of Deep Blue which really help with some of the neck and back pain i've been having! We left the house bright and early on Saturday and picked up megan at 6 am! Her flight went well but she was exhausted because she talked the entire time to her new friend winky wo! We headed straight for the tournament and stayed there from 8-10 playing our first two games! The girls were so nervous that three of them ended up crying! They didn't win but they got much better every game! We took Matt to his regional priesthood leadership meeting and went to the Willowbrook mall. After picking up Matt we stopped by Babies R us to get a baby gate (I can't believe the time has come already). Matt spent the rest of the evening putting it up while Megan got settled in to her room! It is so much fun having her here! On Sunday we all went to church and then took Matt to the airport to leave for his work trip. That night we went to steve and chelsea's for dinner and watched Percy Jackson's the lighting thief. Monday we went grocery shopping and got lots of stuff to make yummy food! Megan is an awesome cook and loves doing new fun and creative food! We made south west egg rolls with creamy avocado dip....amazing!
We went to thunder practice and when we got home ate more food and some blue bell pralines and cream! I have a filling I am going to gain some weight while she is here! It is so nice to have someone else here especially because Matt is gone! He made it to Arizona after a long 15 hour drive. yuck! Megan is a natural at taking care of Claire and I feel completely comfortable leaving her in Megan's care! I know there are some pretty jealous people in St. George! Families are the biggest blessing in the world! I cannot imagine life with out all the wonderful people that surround us. I am so grateful for the knowledge I have that we will be together after this life. I am extremely happy my parents were married in the temple and that my family is sealed together for all eternity! And also that Matthew and I have done the same and that Claire is ours forever, no matter what happens! Such a comfort!
![]() |
| missing her daddy |
![]() |
| Finally asleep! Megan's arms were burning! |
![]() |
| Out like a trout! |





No comments:
Post a Comment