Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A year in review 2012



Wow! What a year it has been! I could not have dreamed how much our lives would change in 2012! We started the year off right while visiting our family in Utah. Matthew started in at another semester at Lee. I was still working at 24 Hourfitness and assistant coaching at Thunder volleyball. In May I took a trip back home to see Megan compete in the state track meet and graduate from high school. While I was there my mother in law through me an amazing baby shower! It was so much fun! Matt took classes the first summer semester but not the second so he could work and be off for Claire's birth. The most monumental event of the year was on July 25th when Claire was born! My mother was able to be there and it was such a great comfort. Debi was able to come out and spend time with little newborn Claire. It has been such a joy to watch her change through out the days and weeks. For thanksgiving break we made another trip to Utah and had such a great time! And finally the last hurrah was Christmas and New Years which we spent here in Texas and had a wonderful time! I can't believe 2012 is already over! It's has been the most amazing year yet! I'm do grateful for our friends and family who support and love us! We look forward to the many new adventures 2013 is sure to bring!

aunty jeffie and sam came out for a visit!


practicing her meditation


Snuggling outside with Dad


Silly bath time fun


Seriously such a happy smiley girl!

Only half of what was drunk at the New years party!



No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...