Friday, January 11, 2013

Journal


When I told Matt I was going to print all of my old posts into a book to have as a keepsake he was pretty excited! Hey said, "you should write on there everyday and each new year we will print it off as our journal!" Not sure how I got nominated as scribe of our family, and I have a tough enough time trying to post even once a week! But I am going to take him up on that challenge and use this blog a lot more for just everyday things! I am not sure who of my family and friends even reads it but none the less I am going to use it more like a journal because I have never been one to write on paper much. My hand cramps too quickly and most importantly my hand writing is for lack of better words, terrible! Anyways as I was saying in the last post Claire was so close to becoming mobile and as of today I am officially declaring her a moving machine! She isn't crawling yet but she is back scooting and continuously rolling and also has master what I call the caterpillar, putting her butt high in the air and then sliding her head across the carpet! We are going to invest in a baby gate tomorrow to protect her from the stairs! We moved on to the next food sampling, avocado. Sweet potatoes weren't tickling her fancy and I felt terrible for laughing when she would gag! However she got me back by laughing at my when I gaged while changing her diaper! She isn't really loving the avocados yet either but I'm thinking it's a texture thing?! The funniest part about feeding her has been when she decides to blow a raspberry mid bite, sending food flying everywhere! She is now not the only one who wears a bib! Well today Matthew has been working all day on building a gate! Claire and I are going to a do terra oils party tonight so I need to go and make some muffins! Our first 12-2's thunder tournament is tomorrow and Megan's flight gets in at 6 am! I am so excited for her to come! Thought for the day, to have true put these things in order J-Jesus O-others Y-yourself.




No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...