Thursday, February 7, 2013

Six month APPIONTMENT


I always get nervous for Claire's doctor visits. I sometimes wish I could just send Matt but I know I want to be there to comfort her. My least favorite thing in the world is to hear her upset! Her stats at this appointment were, head: 17.2 inches weight: 16.8lbs the 50th percentile and height 27.5 inches the 95th percentile. She did better with her shots this time and calmed down immediately after. So all in all it went well and we don't have to go back for 3 more months which is great! Claire has had a rough few days, she has a little bit of a sickness with a runny nose and slight cough and she also has......(pause for effect) TWO TEETH!!! I know I couldn't believe it! On 2/27 we were skyping my parents and Megan said she felt a tooth in Claire's mouth. Matt and I didn't believe it but sure enough her right bottom tooth was poking through!!! Then two days later Matt was feeling in her mouth and said, "I feel another tooth!!" I thought surely he was kidding but nope the second bottom tooth came in too! So she has had a lot of drool and fussiness! Her range of sounds has increased so much! Sometimes it surprises me to hear the things that come out of her mouth! I hear a lot of "mum" and "papapa" (but more mums of course!) She can easily get from laying down to sitting on her bottom now! I just so happened to be recording her the first time she did it! So fun! I love each new day and all the possibilities that lay in store!


No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...