Monday, February 18, 2013

Tender moments

I had such a tender moment last night that I wanted to write it down. But first, Claire is really becoming vocal and does the sweetest cooing and little squeals! She has still growls a lot and when other people hear it it cracks them up! I'm not sure if I've heard many other babies do it but I love it! We call her a little alien because it really is a strange noise. She official made her first attempt at crawling!! Megan, matt and I were all watching too! She can move about two little baby crawls then plops down but she has started to move her arms so I think it's only a matter of time. Can I say again that I am so not ready?!? We had our first experience with stranger danger, when we tried to hand her to a member of the bishopric and as soon as he got her she looked at him, probably thought to herself, "I don't know you" and let out a big cry!! It was pretty fun but i was dreading when this would happen. hopefully she will still let others hold her! Okay so the tender moment I had was nothing extraordinary but it was so special to me. We were sitting in a stake welfare meeting and I could tell Claire was getting sleepy. She put one arm around my neck and her thumb in her mouth and her cheek to my cheek and just snuggled with me... I feel like it was her first time consciously getting comfort from bring close to me. As she was squeezing the skin on my neck and slowly dozing off I wished so terribly I could just stay there forever!! Holding my sweet angel as she held me. Claire has brought us so much joy, more than I could have ever dreamed! She lights up our whole world and brings new meaning and purpose to life and to our marriage! We love you our sweet sugar bean!













No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...