Friday, February 15, 2013

Claire's first Valentine's DAY!

WARNING: EXTREMELY ADORABLE VALENTINES PICTURES BELOW!



At the end of this Valentines day I am laying in bed snuggling my little girl and I can't believe how blessed I am. I take so much for granted on a daily basis and even the fact that I woke up and had another glorious day on earth is more than I could ever ask for! Today was simply splendid! I woke up early and made Matthew some pink waffles as well as frosted some of the sugar cookies I had made the day before (Matthew is a sucker sugar cookies!) However, my Valentines day started early last night when I got back from work. I was feeling so terrible so to cheer me up Matt gave me a heart box of my favorite ferrero rocher chocolates along with the sweetest card! And he surprised me by letting me know I was getting a massage in the morning! Needless to say I started feeling much better. My massage was so wonderful and so needed. I felt like a million bucks afterwards and I swear that was the fastest hour of my life! We headed to get lunch at Olive Garden which was as always amazing! We spent the rest of the day packing up the house (cant believe the time has already come!) and later in the evening we went to applebees for dinner! It was such an amazing day and just having time to be with our sweet angel and to have one on one time is the best! As one might assume I couldn't let a photo opportunity pass me up so Megan and I had a blast taking Claire's valentines pictures! I must say cupid struck us hard this year by sending us the sweetest little blue eyed valentine ever! XOXOX




No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...