Wednesday, April 4, 2012

22 weeks!



How far along? 22 weeks or 154 days.. oh ya!
Total weight gain: to be honest I haven't weighed myself in a while! probably 9 pounds?!
Maternity clothes? yup! bought a few maternity shorts since its starting to get warm!

Stretch marks? negative! 
Sleep: Considering that I am completely bushed by bed time I sleep good! Now if I could cut the bathroom trips down to less than 4, that would be nice!

Best moment this week: watching general conference and hearing all the wonderful talks about families! So excited for our little one :)
Miss Anything? I miss my belly button... you can now see every crease and crevasse and the top part is threatening to turn out. NO!! lol

Movement: She is still getting jiggy with it in there! Especially when I take baths!
Food cravings: pork cafe rio salad. can someone please mail me one? anybody? guess i'll have to wait until next month when I am home!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Don't know exactly what it is but I'll get really queasy really fast and then it just goes away after a while? 
Gender: a baby girl!
Pregnancy SymptomsLeg cramps, heart burn, back pain, shortness of breath and a lot of flatulence....HA!
Belly Button in or out? It is in bad shape my friends....its not an inny or an outty at this point!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy happy happy!
Looking forward to: Our doctors appointment next week! Want to make sure everything is going good! We meet with the billing department so that should be..interesting! $$$

All about baby: Baby is the size of a Papaya! She is about 11.8 inches long and weighs about a pound! Now that she has more developed eyes and lips, she's looking even more like a newborn. She is sleeping in cycles about 12 to 14 hours per day

No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...