Tuesday, April 10, 2012

week 23



How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain: At our doctors appointment they said 11 pounds! She said I was right on track and I was so happy to hear that!
Maternity clothes? yesserie!

Stretch marks? nope 
Sleep: no bueno this week! Once I woke up to go to the restroom I either didn't go back to sleep or it took forever!

Best moment this week: going to the doctor and hearing that claire is doing great! Also meeting with the billing department and finding out that at least the pregnancy and labor won't bust our bank! (however buying tons of cute things for her might!)
Miss Anything? sushi !i!i!i!i!i!
Movement: Yes indeed, it is so amazing! Now if she would just continue to move when I call matt over to feel!
Food cravings: foil dinner! I am hoping for a bon fire this weekend!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Easter candy....no comment
Gender: chicka :)
Pregnancy Symptoms: The usual
Belly Button in or out? it is a very shallow crater!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Down right dandy at this moment in time! Hope it continues!
Looking forward to: Utah! still far away but definitely on my mind

All about baby: Baby is the size of a Pomegranate! She is about 11.8 inches long and weighs about a pound! Her face is fully formed now, she just needs a little extra fat to fill it out. She is listening to my voice and my heart beat and even to loud sounds like cars honking and dogs barking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...