Total weight gain: around 11-12
Maternity clothes? yes/no
Stretch marks? not yet!
Sleep: eh...so so!? not sure its going to get any better!
Best moment this week: laying in bed and having Matthew feel Claire moving all over the place!
Miss Anything? shooting hoops with Matt without fearing a ball hitting my belly! (which it did...oops!)
Movement: After meals and when I lay down especially!
Food cravings: I never did get my foil dinner.... but I have been in a very sweet craving mood lately! And unfortunately for me I made 2 dozen cupcakes for a baby shower and ate way too many!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Once again not eating constantly makes me instantly sick! I think I am going to start putting on the pounds!
Gender: a lil missy!
Pregnancy Symptoms: This week the worst has been extreme foot, hip, knee, shin, and ankle pain! no fun!
Belly Button in or out? neither?!Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: It was back and forth this week, majority was happy though!
Looking forward to: getting the glucose test over with! Everyone has me freaked out about the stuff you have to drink!
All about baby: Baby is the size of a Grapefruit! She is about 11.8 inches long and weighs about a pound! Every week she gets closer and closer to being ready to survive (and thrive) in the outside world!
No comments:
Post a Comment