Well according to Matthew my blog is slightly boring and the design lay out is less than subpar! If you see changes to the design then that is why! As far as it being more interesting, well I will try and put other posts rather then just the weekly tummy picture! So on that note here is a BEAUTIFUL piece of art that Matt did for Claire's nursery! I am planning on a peacock color pallet so he made this wonderful picture!
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Art for Claire
Well according to Matthew my blog is slightly boring and the design lay out is less than subpar! If you see changes to the design then that is why! As far as it being more interesting, well I will try and put other posts rather then just the weekly tummy picture! So on that note here is a BEAUTIFUL piece of art that Matt did for Claire's nursery! I am planning on a peacock color pallet so he made this wonderful picture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!
We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...
-
This week was great! We were very productive with school and Matt's been working hard on the chicken coop. It was my MIL's birthday...
-
Sooooo..just been almost four years since I have posted anything (current) on my blog. It’s been a wonderful, challenging, growth filled fou...

No comments:
Post a Comment