How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain: well its definitely adding up now...13 pounds baby!
Maternity clothes? yes, the bump is official, no going back now!
Stretch marks? nein...(thats no in german!)
Sleep: oh sleep, I have missed a good nights sleep, with all the back pain this week didn't get much of it!
Best moment this week: seeing how great of a care taker Matthew is! I already knew but with my back injury I was reminded that he is so wonderful at taking care of me (he is going to make a great nurse and father!)
Miss Anything? I miss a lot of things but nothing enough that it doesn't make this whole process (pains and all) worth it!
Movement: yes indeed, she is extremely active!
Food cravings: tutti frutti! It was amazing, fully satisfied
Anything making you queasy or sick: not really anything this week!
Gender: girl
Pregnancy Symptoms: Well they say back pain is a pregnancy symptom but that's just my life! And this week I had a really bad flare up and was pretty miserable for most the week. Also, I had my first taste of extreme leg cramps. WOW. Talk about painful! I woke up screaming (scared matthew to death!) he helped me stretch it out but the next day I felt like I had ran a marathon! Hope that doesn't happen too often!
Belly Button in or out? It's still on the fritz, hasn't decided what it wants to do yet.Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Well added pain never makes me more cheery so it was an "o.k." week!
Looking forward to: finishing up the April schedule at work, because in May it will be a much more accommodating one!
All about baby: Baby is the size of an eggplant! During month six, she will measure about 13.6 to 14.8 inches and weighs about 1.5 to 2.5 pounds! She is enjoying her new sense of equilibrium (she now knows which way is up and which is down)! She is growing more fat (just like momma) and more hair too!
No comments:
Post a Comment