Wednesday, March 28, 2012

21 weeks

How far along? 21 weeks!
Total weight gain: still around 8!
Maternity clothes? rocking my belly bands and some maternity jeans but my work clothes are getting a little too snug!

Stretch marks? not yet (fingers crossed) I feel like im going to burst already!
Sleep: Good! I am much better at this side sleeping thing.

Best moment this week: Getting our pack and play! I absolutely love! (I'll post a pic at the bottom)
Miss Anything? I really do miss laying on my back! Only 4 1/2 more months till I can again!

Movement: Not as much as last week! Apparently she is sleeping around 12-14 hours a day
Food cravings: Jimmy Johns turkey tom, had to settle for the vegetarian but it was pretty good!

Anything making you queasy or sick: eating too late at night! 
Gender: GIRL!
Pregnancy SymptomsLeg cramps, heart burn and back pain
Belly Button in or out? In, it is so stretch out now! it is clearly visible when I wear my work shirt!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Felt great this week! I love that the weather is finally nice!
Looking forward to: Starting Claire's blessing blanket and watching Matt make an art piece for her room!

All about baby: Baby is the size of a Banana! She is about 10.5 inches long and weighs about 12.2 ounces. She's already got a lifetime supply of eggs in her womb, about six million of them!


*Here is our pack and play, it has a reversible bassinet and changing pad! A big thanks to Sam and Jessie Jamison for the awesome gift! We are planning to get a swing and a high chair to match it because it matches so wonderfully with our place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...