I instantly started crying and Mathew had the biggest smile on his face! You better believe I haven't heard the end of the "I told you!" The whole experience was amazing. To see her perfect hands and feet and having the tech say that everything looked good was such a great feeling! She was in a ball the entire time with her hands and feet up by her face. It made us both laugh when our doctor said, "looks like your going to have a very tall baby" she said the humerus and the femur bone lengths measured quite long! It is so nice to know that everything is well and I can't wait for the next time I get to see our precious angel. Here is profile picture of our little girl, Claire Ann Jamison
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
BABY JAMISON IS A...........GIRL!
So one of the first things you think about after finding out you are pregnant is what you are going to have, a boy or a girl. For the past 18 weeks we have had many dreams and even more speculation as to what our child would be. Matt from the beginning was 99.8% sure it was going to be a girl! So sure in fact that we had already began to accumulate things. Around weeks 15 and 16 after I had recurring dreams of a baby boy, I think I shook his confidence a little bit! Our anatomy ultra sound was scheduled for March 5th and we were both very anxious and excited when that day came! As I lay on the table with the cold gel on my stomach I had the biggest flood of relief when I saw our baby and the beautiful heart beating. The tech measured the baby's head, the amniotic fluid and a few other things before she asked us if we knew what we were having and if we wanted to know. We both said a quick "Yes!" and then we saw this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!
We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...
-
This week was great! We were very productive with school and Matt's been working hard on the chicken coop. It was my MIL's birthday...
-
Sooooo..just been almost four years since I have posted anything (current) on my blog. It’s been a wonderful, challenging, growth filled fou...


No comments:
Post a Comment