Saturday, March 10, 2012

19 weeks



How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain: At the doctors office it said 5 pounds! very happy about that
Maternity clothes? Pants are a must now or at least wearing the belly band. Still fit into shirts but they are starting to get snug!

Stretch marks? nope, so far so good
Sleep: Slept pretty good this week! Got put on a short antibiotic which helped for a few days with the congestion and mucus. 

Best moment this week: Okay there are quite a few best moments this week. First and foremost we found out that we are having a girl!! It is nice to be able to call her Claire now, not "it". Second, on 3/2/12 I was laying in bed watching biggest loser and I felt two distinct kicks/pushes!! It was so amazing! I yelled for Matt to come but it didn't happen again. So great! Since then I have been having A LOT of the butterfly tickle movements and I love it! And last but not least, when I was at work a lady asked me if I was pregnant! She was the first person to not know I was but to notice! So the belly doesn't just look like a pile of pudge :)
Miss Anything? Really missing getting in a super hard intense work out! Lifting 5 pounds is boring!! 

Movement: Yes! Lots of the butterfly movements but I want more kicks and pushes! (I'm sure i'll regret saying that later!)
Food cravings: I need girl scout cookies (caramel delights) and I need them now! These girls need to get out and sell!!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really anything this week
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: Negative
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Had a great week! Very little moodiness this week!
Looking forward to: Finding all the cute girl stuff I can, registering, and starting nursery plans!

All about baby: Baby is the size of a mango! She is about 6 inches long and weighs about 8.5 ounces. She is developing a protective coating over her skin called vernix caseosa and working on her five senses. Nerve cells for her senses of taste, hearing, sight and smell are developing in her brain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...