Saturday, March 3, 2012

18 weeks- GENDER WEEK!

How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain: around 3 pounds still!
Maternity clothes? I can still wear my old clothes except jeans but I love the maternity stuff I have so far!

Stretch marks? Not yet, but my skin is getting itchy
Sleep: It has been a little better this week, I am able to sleep on my side for a lot longer

Best moment this week: Having that tickley butterfly feeling, so I'm pretty sure I felt the baby MOVE! 
Miss Anything? I am missing having a clear face! These hormones need to chill out!

Movement: Pretty sure...but not sure at the same time! 
Food cravings: Not really anything, well frozen yogurt but that is a constant craving!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Had a little preview of what heart burn is like, not fun!
Gender Prediction:  Well this is the last week to predict and I am going to go with a final guess of...BOY
Labor Signs: Negative
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: WOW so so moody this week!! Hopefully I can balance out a little!
Looking forward to:  FINDING OUT THE BABY'S GENDER!!!!!!!!!!

All about baby: Baby is the size of a sweet potato and is now about 5.6 inches long and about 6.7 ounces. Can you believe baby is yawing, hiccuping, sucking and swallowing?!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...