Monday, February 27, 2012

17 weeks



How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain: I'm going to say a solid 3 pounds! but it fluctuates
Maternity clothes? Yes and no, whatever was loose before still fits

Stretch marks? Nope, rubbing cocco butter pretty regularly in hopes that I wont get any!
Sleep: not the best! trying to get in the habit of not sleeping on my back so I wake up constantly.

Best moment this week:  actually gaining some weight!
Miss Anything? sushi and deli meats! 

Movement: Not yet!! Well I may have, but I just don't know exactly what it should feel like.
Food cravings: Had a major craving for Arby's curly fries. Luckily they have those here!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not much of anything, but if I don't eat about every 3 hours then I am sure to feel sick!
Gender Prediction:  Up until this week Matt thought for sure it was going to be a girl and almost had me convinced. However we both have had multiple dreams this week that it was a boy! In my dream I saw the baby and he looked so much like Matthew it was amazing! Not too long until we actually find out! 
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Had some pretty nice mood swings this week, thanks hormones!
Looking forward to:  Once again, feeling the baby start to move and finding out the gender

All about baby: Baby is the size of an onion and now is about 5.1 inches long and weighs about 5.9 ounces. Baby's rubbery cartilage is now turning into bone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...