Friday, February 17, 2012

16 weeks

I have been wanting to document my pregnancy and have finally made some time to do so! Enjoy!
How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain: 0 lbs! Never thought I would want to gain weight so badly!
Maternity clothes? I can still wear my old jeans with a belly band over the top so I can keep them unbuttoned, however I bought my first pair of maternity pants and they are SO comfortable. My mother-in-law sent me a few super cute shirts. So I'm starting my maternity closet!

Stretch marks? Nope, rubbing cocco butter pretty regularly in hopes that I wont get any!
Sleep: I'm supposed to stop sleeping on my back, so trying to do that has been difficult!

Best moment this week:  Working out without wanting to sleep the entire time!
Have you told family and friends? Yes! Told everyone the moment we found out.
Miss Anything? Being able to sit in the steam room for long periods of time!
Movement: sadly no.
Food cravings: Had my very first intense craving! I wanted a pizza factory twisty bread stick SO terribly. Unfortunately for me the closest one is roughly 1800 miles away, so the craving went unmet. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Apparently chicken noodle soup and my pregnancy aren't friends, and actually anything chicken tastes like soap.
Gender Prediction:  Matthew is positive it is a girl! We will find out for sure on March 5th.
Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Now that the nausea is over VERY happy, but I can cry on a dime!
Looking forward to:  feeling the baby start to move and finding out the gender

All about baby: Baby is the size of an avocado and is about 4.6 inches long and weighs about 3.5 ounces. She is starting to hear, growing hair and forming taste buds! 
I want to eventually do some cute way of writing the weeks! I saw and adorable DIY chalk board some I am on the look out for that. I am very excited for the wonderful journey that lies ahead!



No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...