Friday, December 2, 2011

We are Pregnant!

November 27th, 2011, I had dreamed and thought about this day often. How would I feel, how would Matt react, would we be ready? The day finally came and it was more amazing than I ever imagined! I did not think I was pregnant but we decided to test anyways. We were pulling out Christmas lights while we waited for the results. About five minutes went by and we both looked at each other, smiled, and ran to the bathroom. Matthew being faster, got there first, and I was about it say, "lets look at the same time" when he titled it just a bit in his direction. Now I have being around him almost everyday for about five years and I have never seen the look that came to his face. I cannot even describe exactly what the look entailed, probably about 500 emotions all in one. Needless to say, it is now my favorite expression, although, I will only see it maybe four or five more times in our life! He immediately showed it to me, I was beyond shocked but more importantly I was happy. I wish there was another word to describe it, but its the kind of happy that reaches right to your core, it burns you with excitement and anticipation. The kind of happy that will forever change your life, I think a more fitting word might be bliss! We hugged, cried, laughed, jumped, and checked again to make sure we weren't dreaming. It still hasn't completely sank in, and maybe wont for a while but we are extremely excited for this new and exciting chapter in our lives. We are so blessed to have the gospel and to be sealed as a family for all eternity. I will continue to document this experience in its entirety!

No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...