Sunday, October 25, 2020

10/18-10/24

This weeks video 


10/18 Sunday 
Matt had to work today and getting five kids ready for church when one (Aust) is a fussy bum and another (Kate) is miss independent, is a challenge. We got there though and it was great to take the sacrament and renew those covenants and feel Gods love. Our former bishop and his wife spoke and their messages were exactly what I needed to hear. It was about being Christ like and loving those around you, not judging other but truly loving them. One quote was along the lines that one of the greatest human longings is to be seen and heard. That has been one of my latest goals is to really listen and hear people out when we are having a conversation and even a disagreement! I am really trying to garner Christ like love for all around me. After church we came home and made some gluten free brownies for Suzanne, it is her birthday today. We were able to take the party box over to her and bring her some gifts, sing to her, and eat some treats! We are grateful to have family near and hope they know that they are loved! We wrapped up the day with some trampoline time (the kids favorite). All in all it was a great day! 
(Once again I didn’t take a single picture..who am I? Ha)
Monday 10/19
Today was great! Scripture study, school errands, ect!  Matt got off work and stopped by Home Depot to get some fire pit materials so that will be a fun project! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=199msVvRfarjuTHYe1eSgvle6xumeniJjhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1zcqL9D8ZSGpkpfpL0Z4pHR6bAyr8Nk76https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1_mAEjgPkbm2_yfudojufuaAw5-N4-e-y
Tuesday 10/20
Really busy today trying to get ready to leave to Utah tomorrow! I put in a grocery order so there could be stuff for the fam to eat while I am gone. I also wanted to have the house nice and clean so it was a tiring day! By the time I got done with everything and got packed it was midnight! I’m beat! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1d8IpM06dK1rApo043NgRgj8OydnYDgGAhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1S-Ku3d2qBrbNZYZF5m02ibYF0YvsffxShttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=11aEW9sbvsRNnmdeCjVzLNByF5MWCNvOdhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1_VS4uftYgTVjUjBl3UtssvRW6oYVtCjvhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1RiWHEFl2Ttmsg8gTf7tDTdPrMWH3m3TK
Wednesday 10/21 
I woke at 3:30 am so not much sleep here but super excited to go to St. George for a few days! Matt and the kids dropped me and Austin off at the airport. My babies are not very happy I am going to be gone for a few days but I know they will have fun at home with dad! Our first flight was to Denver and Austin did great! He slept almost the whole time and when we was awake he was so smiley looking around at all the masked faces. SO many people have commented on our sweet, happy, and smiley he is. I think he is such a bright light in this dark world! We had a two hour lay over in Denver and then got on our flight to SLC. Austin was so tired but had a hard time sleeping. I sat next to a man named Hyrum from Dallas and we had a great conversation which made the flight fly by! Sam picked me up at the airport and we hung out at his place the rest of the evening. It was so fun to see Ronan and Aust interact with each other. When Kari got off of work Jess came over and we ordered some cafe rio! Oh sweet cafe rio, lol! We sat around chatting until midnight and it was so good to catch up with them! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1joIiCV83beaWgD1hHJqZ1NVPBllUnLZrhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1uhPK00yVH4Vc3kywdbXtcXe_1K86ZcnUhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1vc7P-l-mX-RDBB5Ppqn0y7sFKFS-3pfahttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1-arBdD6yER1n9ODiN64Zlvt_VmLm6TuWhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1hZiqHNLOvgET9ZweaWHv2ILMlvCbkuAzhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=12BwS2ySi-dE2TnkUcRkuAcZBR3gWRcTHhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1Gl3OowAB5tbBlfGlBYgMJgmi0VBdUM36https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1eiCQxAZA8i12-GOSKI_s02dUxBPAw9wu

Thursday 10/22
Sam dropped me off at Danny’s house in the morning and Jacky watch Austin while I went to my appointment. We hung out at their house in the afternoon and then went out to take some family pictures! The place we went to was freezing cold and Briggs was happy for a bit but then got way cold and wasn’t having it anymore! We got a few good ones but might try again tomorrow! We got Pho for dinner and then played some monopoly deal. It’s been so fun to see and hang out with family!
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1U9pF2WjVivnaQBMgItApUnpR6j8M89jdhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1ZD21MEd59kEIfLtbHMvVJJd1OvaY209khttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1Og9jIIE1oavv7JJnZcqEaMXDd2qWAh_-https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1jNk_hNLHGqOTi0yPPHRfFhMHHAMKY_k2
Friday 10/23
Danny and Jacky had somewhere they needed to go in the morning and I got to hang at the house and watch Briggs! He is such a ham! Seriously the cutest, funniest boy ever! After they got home Briggs went down for a nap and Jacky, Aust, and I went to the mall to do some returns . I found some cute beanies for my kids. We got some scone cutter for lunch and then went to a local pumpkin patch to walk around. Sam and Kari met us there and we had fun chatting and walking around to look at all the pumpkins! The rest of the evening was just chill, hanging out at Danny and Jackys. I have to get up at 3 am so I know I’m going to be bushed! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1D5iVsIgu1d432nUBc0bugzcNhGPDAZwwhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1c587ydnPoaPt3I0uZSdfi9HocLCz_maahttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1QUYeif0AsIvE_IwZAyDNyOkwAQ1pUg9nhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1VIC9w17lSQR9TLTiDZ4HZq7nNTweNw2o
Saturday 10/24 
Another super early start to the day, we left Danny’s at 4am. The travels went pretty good Austin slept on both flights but I had the middle seat so I had to awkwardly hold him and man my arms and shoulders are toast! It was SO good to see my babies and Matthew! I missed them terribly. They had a good time here at home and I’ll post their adventures in the pictures Matt took. We grabbed some food and headed home. Matt started another online class so he needed to get straight into studying and was so tired but also needed cuddles from my babes so we watched onward and snuggled! It was a wonderful day! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1C-9v13M20dm5U8KCc44P3e2y1COz_tSGhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1-ZigxQdxUI-h50pg_thpMv9mQCCMYL4W

No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...