Sunday, October 18, 2020

10/11-10/17

This weeks video


10/11 Sunday 
The kids wanted to sleep in the trailer but I told them I wasn’t going to sleep out there with them and they would have to be brave because Matt is on nights. They surprisingly did really well and fell asleep quick. I got too nervous to have them out there alone so around 12am I went out and slept by Kate. Terrible sleep and a broken back is what I got out of it! The kids thought it was great though, lol. We watched church on zoom today because a few of the kids have the sniffles. It was fast and testimony meeting and so many beautiful testimonies were shared. I really love our ward. We made some mint brownies which turned out divine! I took a little nap in the afternoon and I meant to watch my parents zoom meeting because they were speaking but I was confused on the time, so I missed it.  Before Matt left for work we did our home church and talked about what we had learned in our studies this weeks and renewed our covenants through taking the sacrament!  We hopped on FaceTime and talked to Gma Debi and then Claire helped me make dinner. We had a little bit of time before bed so we went and played Boston out in the field!
 https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1Nzx4qzhAuOlh523hlegxijDKWilI1JaRhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1HHvkzlq1mB-hXklZQ9V6fKMAuvSKD-RJhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1IcSlNRsswCX40lVmnMQTN7ow7cI4-Mt7
10/12 Monday 
Today was a just fine, run of the mill day! I did (finally) get up early and exercise/scripture study before the kids got up and 100% my day was better because of it. My anxiety was much lower and the day went more smoothly for sure. I needed to drop off someone things at the post office and we also ran to target for a few things. Five kids in target during a pandemic, crazy. They were wanting to touch everything and I’m like y’all stop! I was pooped by late after noon so I took a little power nap before cooking dinner. We ended the night with a dance party on the tramp! https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1MqQHQCh5IFnW2UZehFnGwCXZm8KPRgNUhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=13CU0m1cvfw-ZJKnJex-3mdYwUKTSrrTvhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1FWwxvL6WuPNc__17RQ1D88Mdo617ZIGGhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1GAuvZg-A6tT7-LqRcs3lK0uMA3CnvT_Ehttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1zKyzZdI1zGMoSAElJ3b-4Nm2l6RQDGhc
Tuesday 10/13 
Today was crazy busy and amazing! I had a doctors appointment in the morning so once Matt got off his night shift he went straight to bed and I got the kids all settled so I could leave. It was my annual health check up so the usual poking and prodding. When I got home we did school and got the house all cleaned up and ready for Alyse (the baby sitter) to come. Matt and I started dating 15 years ago today! The time has gone by in such a flash, it is unreal. Matt planned a dinner date downtown and I didn’t know where we were going. He took us to this really cool steak house called Brenners on the bayou! It was SO delicious and such a cool place (Also real fancy and expensive lol)! Afterwards we went to get ice cream and got to do a face time with Sam and Kari and found out they are having another boy! So exciting! We headed home and Alyse (as usual) did an awesome job and had all the babies asleep and the house all spotless! She is the best! I know it’s probably silly we celebrate our dating anniversary but it’s always so fun too think back and talk about those first memories and how much we’ve grown and changed over the years! Matthew is wonderful and such a blessing in my life! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1fZ_rsbaukrgT2937fWSWccSzIVVcobDYhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=144V4Ks5fQuXznqu8pVXN2X6YK0WoFpOfhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1TEkzgMFsokt7smh58F6Vrd-tuuH2-5Gfhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=14QvhJuw1Ja7FejDwSrDM8KK44g5G6dLhhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1Y3YnAWIFrdhxvzyNykN7ZHocnkp9Ho9khttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1yFTzec4tVlcZ5SktMcgkfsm15iG9Yi35https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=10EHsm5IK1gjT77WjTU2bQNBm4CC_NBmF
Wednesday 10/14 
Austin had a really rough night last night, he had a steady fever of 102/103 for most of the night even on fever reducing meds. Matt gave him a blessing and his fever finally broke around 4:30. Needless to say I’ve been soooo tired today. I let Matt sleep in until 10ish and then we swapped and I took a nap till around noon. Claire has been asking to have some one on one time with me so we went out! We got some sushi did some fall clothes shopping and got a slushee! It was such a good time and I feel like I hit the kid lottery with her. When she was growing up I always wondered what she was going to be like and she is more amazing then I could have dreamed! Love my Claire bear for sure! The rest of the day was very chill with some school and some resting. We finished the night with the Astros game and some berries and cream! 


https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1dJ_ux_SRDfM84bN4Hpb5EdcBZgK4niRwhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1WCvvifxfynxTNZ-YvYsJ4vywxQv6knnchttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1A19zsWGvozRjwJ7PJNtPr9CREuXwI7JPhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1NPucCYVXyw34WXBzoVjjJM5u44Ghklp1



Thursday 10/15
Well Austin had another very rough night I’m pretty sure I may be got only half an hour of sleep so I am very exhausted. Matthew had to work today and we went about our normal school day. After school we played some baseball which was really fun the kids had a great time batting and being chased around the bases. It was a very long day and on Matthew’s way home he told me he had a surprise and for me to go in one of the kids bedrooms and wait. He did the sweetest thing and got me flowers and snacks and ran a bubble bath for me filled with rose petals!
It really was so thoughtful, 
especially after the two really rough nights with Austin. He said this was the last part of our anniversary celebration that he didn’t get to do on Tuesday. So he took all of the kids for the rest of the night and got them fed and put down. I got to spend some alone time, relaxing, it was wonderful! I want to go full mushy right now about how thoughtful, wonderful, AMAZING, Matthew is but I’ll leave it at this. I feel so cherished by him. Our marriage is far from perfect, we have ups and downs and disagreements but the one thing I know is that I am loved, needed, valued, and truly cherished by him and that’s one of the greatest blessings in my life.
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1F__hYym49HJ8gMMnNiAI117lMGmwwkwvhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1t_2-MNr8Jx83GPMVb4s-9ANLl_N0Dsz0https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1G9yRpOHZRaf5kd-ZdtKZgbDBrI5jILgGhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1SkJ8s038zPAU-wrjN89JbDaSXVJo0hKlhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1KHQecGoZkRiq5gsP1wALdWRx1nMP4QgB
Friday 10/16
The other children needed a winter wardrobe boost as well. Matt had today off so I took Ty out in the morning for some mommy me time and we had a blast! We went to Denny’s for breakfast. Ty loved playing all the games in the kids menu and was laughing (an evil laugh) while beating me in the dot to dot game! We did our clothes shopping and he picked out a lego storm trooper toy. It was a lot of fun to have some alone time with my sweet boy! When we got home Matt and Claire went to run errands and I took the other kids to finish the rest of the shopping. Whit has always really loved clothes and shoes and is particular with her outfits so it was fun to see what she was drawn to. Kate also has a love of clothes (she changes outfits about 100 times each day) and was so excited by all the pink and sparkles and of course shoes! Shopping is exhausting and the whole clothes season swapping/buying is such a process! We grabbed some lunch in the way home and watched some of the astros game before bed! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1zW5eNssJTBgPb_tecjrLxZmJEsy6LPnnhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1XbQTKZvE-jYr7qph4UHXGjGgdbiKDn2yhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1CkBIs8I0_Iz7ZdhVJWgEfS8Nt7AHbdHn
Saturday 10/17
Not much to report today! Spent the day cleaning and playing with the kids. Matt had to work and we watched some of the astros game before bed. I did spend the day Marco Polo’n with a friend which led to some very interesting and awesome conversation! So grateful for friendships with the amazing people in my life! God is good! 
(No pictures were taken today! Say what!?) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...