Monday, November 2, 2020

10/25-10/31

This weeks video
The blogger app on my phone has been needing an update and I didn’t get around to it until Sunday night so I’ll just summarize the week and toss on some pictures! 
Sunday was the day after I got home from Utah and I was soooo bushed! It was a quick fun trip but I didn’t get much sleep so it felt great to be home and in my own bed! We got everyone ready to go for church and the van wouldn’t start... Matt used his truck to jump the van but even that was a struggle. We stopped by the auto parts shop that we got our battery from and had them run some tests and everything showed up normal. By that time church was over so we went home and did home church! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=17c8-4zIBRO7utFMYEXs_xphxqKvxHgFdhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1sv76UTCe60gBh2pVVlqT40CdNU7XDrrv

Monday-Thursday were all pretty much the same ol same ol school days and house hold chores! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1ThPba8N4aKDEAkjfSZ8V-eR_wvFy4B2Ghttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1KHOdENzszcco9V_7JkzooHSn9JOIVECphttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1zeg0bGp4Qw0BdgR0YUEcf910yCsqlJp5https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1mf8UKzl9KTH4y7t56R0K6VSWv7ewH-Buhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1nX4iO7knZFVl5kM0udtCLOZWD2qIYLUbhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1_L5xRCXm97qnxWfRRKiROzUCv-8yuLDKhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=16oOgz6zhvFO8MfTHpXefAODtYC3Fhkf7

Thursday we went to the Acton Academy where our old co op friends do school now and joined them for art and p.e! It was freezing that day and luckily I had already gotten the kids coats and beanies so we were good to go! After Co op our amazing cookie girl Brooklyn brought us some Halloween cookies that grandma Debi has ordered for us!
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1sCRE5BT4k86PTdJspJTqU0NT91dEMgZOhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=12hpwQ2dwjUTet7bgWbF7eV9qj3Eponw9https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1Uxu9gnAkMzRuZJ-S-pzSx0pQQ3CT2Kwuhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=17bk02EACrlwPVY_Ke_lo7dThWZK2u7Kthttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1bCzDu6TVMSS2SMAfl_LPfeI46QObyYGbhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=17LHLR46U_kzwk-ZYBaRslbFxX5MzARi0https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1BdsnFVZr_7fx4eoCyaaTmXq0abeGF9TUhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1rvF1LLOhhiCLWp0h8dVsBCccdsCm0smphttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1pN4M-PlGR-V3VfOv3l7ZgBr8DoZ40Gpg
Friday we were supposed to go to a co op carnival at a park but Matt had made an appointment to get my car looked at so we weren’t able to go. We did have a lot of fun that evening though! We went to the pumpkin patch at the church near our house and came home and painted the pumpkins! We ate a spooky dinner of spaghetti with black noodles. We also made a fire and watched the new movie witches but it was wayyy too crappy for the kids even though it was rated pg. All in all it was a fun day! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1EZInO7TD7anTsapQ5D9rMY5TBsbkWTXmhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1VCg89GpriiZEffgdWvFPEbwvcmLseh00https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1kZoj61sGKf_eFXL8EorBe0V5ix022Hgehttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1H_En6yg9MRLuZ7cOxDAdoL7OPrtR47w3https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1C-PwqDazP8xOC6BFtoYx2fahGbNdkhs1https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1G4hwDLkRTBqn2O_cSjowARJ7nmli4nd_https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1tNLBIVQxnXcoKPkyeA_BX3r50xewsvt1https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1qprzaSG2mWe6EVZ-DouApLtp21G3XKYehttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=18vm8nwpLTksP9A0si_ivWCHCi1r5kKPuhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1AoUK6kaLIzie6nk6nbD8L2RA6-TlsTWG
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1_pqKjRMG_4fxqmqE7kr7_8OxBPX6Xi05https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=149a8tkY_PMYAYXDHGNl9uHf-wfOdw-zuhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=12VqIeTXW5-W_7MufxyP9Y5sK_TnKU-fL


Saturday was Halloween but I’m going to do a separate post for that! But Tyler did lose his second tooth that morning! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1BB_WprsQYSRRxX6OC9Qh9nc5X92GcTJT

No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...