Tuesday, November 17, 2020

11/8-11-14

This weeks video


So I usually write in the evenings before bed but have been SO tired that I haven’t made time for it this week. Next week for sure though! Some of the highlights of this week were going to the Garcia’s for Mateos one year birthday party, taking Bella to the new dog park (Jynx isn’t ready for that yet lol), co-op at Acton, and Friday friends day at Jesse Jones park! I got a job offer to be a teacher at a private school, which my kids could attend it was very flattering but we decided that is wasn’t a good fit for our family, so on down the homeschool road we go! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=18admiUpNhVU4DSRmL7l5S0iJSmo2z-HIhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1fWCd5RIRPzZ0F8WiLxonwx0I0lWtoqMWhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1n-i-vLfODmGZhW4zTCkmSctHMXN-XTVchttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1IcCyHn4L-PyWYmdQKbktzprN-wmnysyohttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1EaZPjygT59YQmhAQM9f7rs3PaJ0JeIaXhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1NJDYue52zlYS2gWARZ6JOhgpF9pZ8AWF
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1_pEIlt6jHmWBzayloyyea-pPrJCJX82chttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1bd2vkyONbwI3Y0_P8YKoJGP2wYn8Ono_https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1MNnj4lu8N0C9mT-TW0Iz0Yma6NAddaNDhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=131JY2DZiHbUVXnxv5yuVa4J-2iAd0dg-https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1Uufkj9rMHbAJdF6gpHMd249alh9yelzChttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=16ueplCQ5HJi_PQQO9HiN5zA74tyHWJtOhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1BsILsrNLDAb4qK5rHck6tUyAP1uSHP98https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=11aLpLtFajk3osjXnPZXjwdO76V4TQZFHhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1GTCYhQtAXBWshFs856ou-f6lCSqOVhcHhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=169H1pINv618sp7WCUeHnKB6xDDkO2i80
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1c2nEWk6virddQ0q_FnW6qsX9NtyDxKDBhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1SJBsj1QmUfIwE9VytUbPTWaDA5_h2m4hhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1wBVbOYQ8Jpik9wuCceJs_TXaV5bNDX9Khttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=17nAdK4P31yj3IkYg-_gLWc16D4mP-S5Hhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1Gxq4RVJXCJ49-89BOKXoFBCuJcGSnvZJhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1-_wmLwW6OeFXo4BqRoOAbZMTo2J29BOohttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1aFprpEqynEyfGLphtNQFGQsCUc9nlcPJhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1-H55zy0oKGCYoj-eFPRjtHWiUiil4gprhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1EMaydhLck5Xmmv4E8_ZWr9t_qiibgRIK

No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...