May, may, what can I say. The kids are as crazy and wonderful as ever. I am sort of feeling like a got the hang of this four kids thing (depends on the day.) We stay plenty busy with Claire in school and all of the activities we do. I am ready for summer vacation, to have lazy mornings and later nights. Summer is just around the corner and it's my favorite time of the year!
Claire bear lost her first tooth!! I cannot believe that she is old enough to be losing teeth. I have been dreading this day because I feel like once kids lose their baby teeth the days of babyhood are loooong gone. (She will always be my baby though...) She was so afraid that it would hurt to pull out and we have a funny video of Matthew using floss and pulling it out and she is crying because she thought it was going hurt but it had already come out and she didn't know! haha.
Jessie graduated from the University of Utah and we are SO proud of her!
Salt Lake Bees game.
KATE 4 MONTHS
Our beautiful baby is four months old. She had her checkup and only weighs 11 pounds! She is just the tiniest, cutest little thing! She is very quick and easy to get a smile from and just melts my heart daily! She is getting very good and rolling around from back to tummy and tummy to back. She has started to giggle and coo a whole bunch and it is the best! I can't believe it's been four months but honestly, every day has been a joy because she is such a good, happy baby!
Grandma came to visit and the kids were SO excited. These will be some of my favorite pictures forever!
Mother's Day came early for me because I went to St. George for the week. Matt made me these totally awesome corn hole boards and I LOVE them!
Sam and Kari's baby shower
St. George for the week!
Ty's last t-ball game!
tooth number 2!! look at our toothless wonder!
Claire's last t-ball game!
Good news! Kate's hip look great after only being in the brace for a month! We will wean her out of the brace for the next three weeks and make sure she doesn't have any regression.
Our friend Spener is being deployed for the next year so his wife Alyx threw him a surprise going away party. We will miss him and are so grateful for his service.
No comments:
Post a Comment