Monday, May 28th
I included Monday in my memorial weekend post!
Tuesday, May 29th
Today started out gloomy and rainy so I thought it was going to be a lazy indoor day. It quickly became warm and sunny by the time Claire was out of school so we headed to the zip line park to get some wiggles out. After an hour or so it started to get hot and we decided to head home and play with some water toys in the backyard. We spent the later afternoon indoors playing board games and doing post-vacation laundry.
Today started out gloomy and rainy so I thought it was going to be a lazy indoor day. It quickly became warm and sunny by the time Claire was out of school so we headed to the zip line park to get some wiggles out. After an hour or so it started to get hot and we decided to head home and play with some water toys in the backyard. We spent the later afternoon indoors playing board games and doing post-vacation laundry.
Wednesday, May 30th
Today Claire went on a walking field trip to a nearby park and was bushed by the time she got home. At breakfast, Tyler looked over at me and said, "Mom! Your hair is getting white! You are so OLD!" (I recently got my hair bleached blonde) lol! We had pancakes for breakfast and I couldn't believe how many each of the kids ate. Whit had 4, Tyler 7 and Claire 8! Our friend Maggie Carter had her 6th birthday party up in Ogden and we couldn't miss that so we spent the majority of the day doing that.
Today Claire went on a walking field trip to a nearby park and was bushed by the time she got home. At breakfast, Tyler looked over at me and said, "Mom! Your hair is getting white! You are so OLD!" (I recently got my hair bleached blonde) lol! We had pancakes for breakfast and I couldn't believe how many each of the kids ate. Whit had 4, Tyler 7 and Claire 8! Our friend Maggie Carter had her 6th birthday party up in Ogden and we couldn't miss that so we spent the majority of the day doing that.
Thursday, May 31st
Today we met up at a park for a playdate with friends. The kids found a mud puddle (of course they did) and then ended up covered head to toe. Luckily it was within walking distance of my friend's house so we walked them there and got them all cleaned up! It was one of those "childhood at its finest moments" that you hope they always remember! I always enjoy hanging with my friend Carah because she is such a hoot I laugh the majority of the time we are together and I love that.
Friday, June 1st
Claire's class earned an end of the year party so the kids got to wear their pajamas to school and watch a movie. Yes, she took her giant unicorn as her pillow. hehe.
After Claire heads to school and before the younger girls get up Ty and I have some special one on one time. He helps me with my chores of dishes and laundry and then we play whatever game he wants. Today we were transformers saving the world and it was wonderful. My sweet Ty has us all so tightly wrapped around his finger. He is such a sweet tender heart and I LOVE him dearly.
Claire's class earned an end of the year party so the kids got to wear their pajamas to school and watch a movie. Yes, she took her giant unicorn as her pillow. hehe.
After Claire heads to school and before the younger girls get up Ty and I have some special one on one time. He helps me with my chores of dishes and laundry and then we play whatever game he wants. Today we were transformers saving the world and it was wonderful. My sweet Ty has us all so tightly wrapped around his finger. He is such a sweet tender heart and I LOVE him dearly.
Sweet happy Kate giving me all sorts of faces. Her smile is the best! I always have to post all the pictures of her because I can never narrow down my favorites!
We decided that some chocolate chip cookies were in order. Whitney doesn't help out too much in our food making so she thought it was great (and ate way more dough than I would have liked.) I am far from a decent baker but these cookies turned out pretty good. Maybe it was the added ingredients of kid drool and love.
This little curly sue is making steps towards being potty trained! She was in underwear all day today and only had one accident. It is a ton of work to take her to the bathroom a million times a day but she loves her big girl undies and sitting on her toilet. Here's to hoping we can get down to only one kid in diapers!
We decided that some chocolate chip cookies were in order. Whitney doesn't help out too much in our food making so she thought it was great (and ate way more dough than I would have liked.) I am far from a decent baker but these cookies turned out pretty good. Maybe it was the added ingredients of kid drool and love.
This little curly sue is making steps towards being potty trained! She was in underwear all day today and only had one accident. It is a ton of work to take her to the bathroom a million times a day but she loves her big girl undies and sitting on her toilet. Here's to hoping we can get down to only one kid in diapers!
Claire's wonderful teacher Miss Hess is in the play Marry Poppins and some of the Mom's decided to go together on the same night! It was on a Friday and I couldn't take all the kids by myself so one of the mom's offered to take Claire! She had a great time and I was glad they were able to support our most Favorite Kindergarten teacher!
Saturday, June 2nd
Saturdays are always my favorite because we get to have the whole day with Matthew. He usually takes some time with one of the kids and today it was Ty's turn. They went to the gun show in Sandy and Ty got a foam sword that he loves.
Saturdays are always my favorite because we get to have the whole day with Matthew. He usually takes some time with one of the kids and today it was Ty's turn. They went to the gun show in Sandy and Ty got a foam sword that he loves.
We went up the street to Shivers and the kids found all sorts of friends to play with and some delicious deep fried food!
Sunday, June 3rd
Today was another wonderful day. Church was good and it was nice to be back at our ward. We had a bbq with our friends from the village and cooked up some Idaho steaks, which were delicious!
Today was another wonderful day. Church was good and it was nice to be back at our ward. We had a bbq with our friends from the village and cooked up some Idaho steaks, which were delicious!
This week really has been wonderful and I am so glad I got rid of my social media! I have such a blessed life!


No comments:
Post a Comment