Kate the Great is 5 months! Time is just flying by. She is such a happy, sweet, smiley girl, we lucked out. She is mastering the art of rolling and can roll from back to tummy quite easily but not as good from tummy to back. She is a pretty good sleeper but we don't have much of a schedule during the day, at night she sleeps the whole night but has 2-3 feedings (feedings kind of makes her sound like a wild animal. haha). Her brother and sisters just think she is the greatest and they are such great helpers with her. She has an ultrasound June 12th to see if us weening her off her Pavlik brace has brought any regression. If it hasn't then she will get the okay to be done with the brace! Oh, I really hope that is the case! She is still pretty petite but is definitely looking bigger. Man, I wish I could freeze time but these past 5 months have been amazing!
Go ahead ooo and ahhhhh...










No comments:
Post a Comment