Friday, June 1, 2018

Claire's 5th Bday

This was the second year we lived in the village for Claire's birthday. We were going to have this year just be a family birthday and not throw a friend one but we decided since we would be moving out soon after that we should have one last hooray. Not much planning went into the party but it was still a lot of fun!



























WE love our village friends and how they are always up for a party! The next day we took Claire to the jump house and she got a special treat.

We also went to Lagoon on the weekend with Heidi for Claire's second bday celebration!












I cannot believe my baby is 5! She is not a little kid anyone which I did not approve. She is such a bundle of little and joy with a little dash of sassy! I am so blessed to have Claire as a daughter and I have loved watching her learn and grow! Happy 5th bday Claire bear! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...