![]() |
| My belly looks the same so here is a picture of how long baby spencer should be! |
How far along: 20 weeks!
Weight gain: Enough ;) That's code for, "I still haven't gotten on the scale"
Maternity clothes: Lets just say its time for a shopping trip!
Stretch marks: Nope!
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Really great actually which is surprising but much needed!
Best moment this week: Finding out that our new addition will be a BOY!
Worst moment this week: Feeling like a bloated whale! Oh the joys!
Miss anything: Being able to sit in a hot tub. Especially now that it's getting cold!
Movement: I didn't know why it didn't tip me off before but this little one MOVES so much more than Claire ever did. But it't fun I love it!
Cravings: Candy, sugar, pasteries, doughnuts, sugar, cookies, did I say candy?? ( can you tell why I have been avoiding the scale..)
Queasy or sick: Have had a few moments of random nausea but all in all great!
Looking forward to: Doctor appt. on Monday! I love hearing the rapid beating of baby's heart!
All about baby: Your baby weighs about 10 1/2 ounces now. He's also around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel — about the size of a banana. (For the first 20 weeks, when a baby's legs are curled up against his torso and hard to measure, measurements are taken from the top of his head to his bottom — the "crown to rump" measurement. After 20 weeks, he's measured from head to toe.)
Week 20 with Claire

No comments:
Post a Comment