Wednesday, November 13, 2013

IT"S A BOY!

It's been a solid three days and I have yet to wrap it around my brain that we are having a BOY!!! SURPRISE! I am still in shock but we are SO excited! I know girl, I can do girl. But a boy.......a boy will be such a fun and exciting adventure! Monday Nov. 11th was our scheduled ultrasound. The night before I didn't sleep much at all. It was like Christmas morning. We left a little early to try and find Claire a shirt that said big sister but we didn't have any luck. However while at Wal-Mart THEE cutest thing ever happened. Matt set Claire down for a second and she walked right over to this stuffed animal wall and out off all the things she could have grabbed she picked this baby blue puppy dog. She hugged it so tight and just started kissing it over and over! Matt and I look at each other and both laughed so hard! Matt had been sure since we found out that I was pregnant that it was going to be a boy, so we bought the cute blue puppy because apparently everyone knew but me! At the appointment we got to see our little bundle move around and kick. Now this child has the longest legs ever! And all the measurements looked good, such a blessing! We told the tech we wanted her to write the gender on a card and give it to us! Its such a fad now that she knew exactly what we were doing and wanted to come watch us since we were just going to be across the street! We went to the church across from our doctor and...well I'll let the pictures tell the rest of the story!
Boy or Girl? 

The secret envelop! 

Which will it be?

Claire knows the secret!

Dad about to cut the balloons!

Surprise! IT'S A BOY!

We are SO happy and SO excited!

Can't wait to meet baby Spencer!

A baby boy. Spencer Douglass Jamison

Did I mention I was SO surprised?

Matthew is of course EXCITED!

The blue puppy dog. Claire got Spencer his first gift!
Our little growing family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...