I would say up to this point teething was a breeze! When Claire's first two little bottom ones came in she was a little fussy and then surprise there they were! But her top teeth have been an entirely different story! Matt noticed about a week ago that her upper gums were a bit swollen and the fussiness had increased ten fold! I really don't need to complain much because I have been so blessed to have such a happy, healthy baby! However, last night we were up all night trying to cut that darn tooth! Poor Matthew didn't get much sleep either but life goes on! It has been very rainy here the past few days so it makes for some long days indoors! We have had fun trying to come up with new ways to entertain ourselves! The biggest hit so far has been the diaper box choo choo train! It should be warming up this weekend so that is what we are looking forward too!








No comments:
Post a Comment