Friday, May 24, 2013

10 months!


Seriously! Ten months! I am in major denial over here! Our sweet baby is out of the single digit months. Goodness. This growing up thing doesn't get any easier! Well month 10 has by far been the one with the most noticable changes. I swear each day she is doing something new or becoming much more aware of her surroundings! She now waves goodbye (unless of course I try to show it off to someone) she says all sorts of babble but "mum mum mum" is the most common. She clicks her tounge  a lot and I think its the cutest so we just sitting around clicking our tounges at eachother. Speaking of laughing she now laughs at someone laughing, which then makes more laughter. Too fun! One of my favorite things is chasing her around the house. She will be crawling and I start growling and chase her and she speeds away laughing so hard, it is the CUTEST!
This little peach is about to walk. No joke I think within two weeks I predict first steps, I could be wrong but she has some great balance and can stand for a quite a while without holding on to anything! She loves pushing around her walker and gets so mad when she runs out of room to push. Matthew has been out of town the past two weeks and I have been put on strict orders to stop any and all attempts at walking! Haha. I actually had a dream that she tried to walk and I pushed her down. Terrible I know!
Claire at ten months you are just as sweet as ever! We still haven't master the art of sleeping but that will come with time! I have a lot of people telling me to let you cry it out but I haven't gotten up the courage just yet! You have had quite a few bad owies lately and I wish I could wrap you up in bubble wrap so nothing could hurt you! You have started to test the waters of temper tantrums and I try so hard not to laugh but your fits are just so cute! Throwing your body on the ground and trashing your arms and legs around while letting out the loudest squeal ever. Luckily you don't do them that often! You favorite thing to do is bite! It must feel great on your teeth because you will find any and everything to sink your teeth in but your favorite is human skin! We go to the pool quite often and you like it well enough but you do not like to lay on your back! We try and dunk you often so you get used to your head in the water! Uncle kasey does it great, but I always make you sallow too much water! Sorry! Your dad's favorite things of this month are your adorable little snaggle teeth that have made their debute and also he was thrilled when you pulled yourself up to the walker and just took off! To say that we are proud parents is an understatement! Our greatest joy is raising you and helping one another with those tasks that parenthood brings. Thanks for choosing us. We love you.

Also in month ten.....
Sam brought me swig cookies all the way from utah!
swimming with the uncles
hanging in a tent while kasey fishes!
cut myself some bangs
big ol tires!
bowl looking good
poboy and gumbo from kents cajun kitchen

Sometimes she is such a pill and doesn't want to eat anything

kc had great success catching cat fish
Claires worst boo boo so far! :(




No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...