To say I am a fan of spontaneous trip taking is an understatement! So when I saw I had the chance to rush down to Houston for a quick visit I was all in! It has surprised me how much I've missed living down here. But then again it is the place where we started our married life and brought home our first baby, so it will always have a special place in our hearts! I spent a lot of time running around to see friends and hold sweet babies! Claire's grandpa Kent so happy to see her and said as he always does, "she's the sweetest one!" I spent a lot of time with Lorrie Johnson and her two cute kiddos! I swear she was Tongan in another life! She is sooo giving! The week went by much to fast but we had such a good time! The drive home was just as beautiful as on the way and Claire slept all but thirty minutes! I listened to the rest of little women and I can't say enough how wonderful of a book it is! We were blessed to have safety in our travels and I was surprise how nice it felt to get back to our "temporary" home.
| Holding baby Grayson |
| Lunch at Little Tokyo after shopping at the Alamo |
| I used to take this walk everyday before she was born and almost every day after! |
| Playing at the park/splashpad with the Johnsons |
| Munching on some Blackberries |
| Playing with Tank at 24 hour fitness |
| Sweet baby Beaux only a few days old! |
| Playing with the sweet Devereaux girls! |
| Claire LOVES my electric toothbrush! |

No comments:
Post a Comment