Thursday, April 25, 2013

9 months


We have officially been in MS for a week and although we haven't been out and about all the much I love this place! The green trees, the rolling hills, and the extremely nice people have me lead to believe this summer is going to be great! I adore our local library and have been there more this week then I care to admit. The librarians already know my name. What can I say its so peaceful and there is such a fun little area for Claire to crawl around while we read the biggest, cutest cardboard books! The weather has been a little on and off, with some amazing rainstorms and some pretty warm days! The pool is still too cold to do any swimming but after Matt had a nightmare of Claire drowning we are banned from water for a while anyways! I thought I was bad with Claire growing up so fast but man when she eats a cracker or pushes her walker Matt looks like he is going to have a heart attack and states, "she isn't old enough to do that!"


Well she has now spent as much time outside of my belly as she did inside! Nine whole months have come and gone and I must say that I have never felt happier or more fulfilled then I do as playing my roll of "Mom".
I posted this one because I had forgotten my camera cord but it came so I updated!
Claire you are now nine months and I must say each day your fun and charming personality comes out even more! Have I said it enough that I am the luckiest mom to call you "daughter"?! This past month you have continued to make the most adorable sounds, such as tongue rolling, high pitched squeals and your infamous growling continues. We found you this door way jumper and it was named correctly because you jump, and jump and jump! It is the funnest to watch you and see you twirl around and grin ear to ear! You are still quite the mommas girl but especially when you first wake up or when you are tired. You pulled yourself up to your walker and pushed it across the room and your dad and I just stared at your with both of our jaws on the floor! Needless to say I don't think it will be long before you  take off and walk! As for now you are quite the speedy crawler and its so fun to walk from room to room with my little shadow following me! When you pull your self to any stable thing you pound away on it and get so thrilled with yourself! Your family back in Utah misses you dearly and I of course send and post way too many pictures! You are becoming quite the little eater and handle textures and bigger pieces of food very well! However, you are getting dependent and want to hold your own spoon! So you do and I feed you with a different one. You love putting your hands in our mouths and I wouldn't surprise me if one day you say you want to be a dentist! When you get really sleep but are resisting you get up on your knees and bounce up and down with your fist clenched high in the air. It puts me in a fit of laughter! You are truly such a joy and watching you figure out new things each day is the greatest! Every moment we have with you is heaven sent!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...