I cannot believe our extended vacation to good ol Dixie is already over! We have had entirely too much fun going from gramma debi's to gramma mag's house! It is absolutely one of my greatest joys to see our family interact with our sweet pea. I think my favorite was watching my two brothers play with her. Who knew a wee babe could make grown adults act so silly! It was awesome to spend time with meg and Jessie as they prepared for their missions. Florida and Ukraine better get prepared for these two stellar gals! The goodbyes were bitter sweet but we were sure ready to meet up with our main squeeze! Our flight home was nothing to write home about but i'll say it a million times that I am grateful for the quick means of travel we are blessed with. The little of Mississippi we have seen so far is wonderful and the people are SO kind! We are looking forward to the adventures this summer is sure to bring! Warning: entirely too many pictures, but I couldn't help it.
Easter was very fun! We had a hunt for eggs at the Loveland's with a delicious lunch and then the Easter bunny brought us wonderful baskets at the Jamison's followed by a delicious dinner!
These following pictures show exactly why I love the great town of St. George!
The Loveland's took a family trip out to Zion's and we had SO much fun! We wished that Kasey and Matt could have been there!
And this face sums up our month in Saint George, it was a blast!

































No comments:
Post a Comment