Tuesday, April 2, 2013
Luckiest girl
I came across one of my moms old journals this morning and got so caught up reading about the days of 1990. To see her beautiful cursive handwriting made me want to be better at keeping my own journal but until I get to that point I need to at least keep up with my blog writing! I know that most of my post consist of the happenings of our sweet baby girl because after all our world now revolves around her! But I must write about the man that stole my heart so many years ago! I can remember like it was yesterday the boy with the long hair and the tight pants! He had a smile that could stop you in your tracks and eyes as blue as the ocean! Needless to say I fell head over heels for him and still to this day I think he is the most handsome wonderful man ever! I know this is mushy but just wanted to express my gratitude for Matthew who works so hard to provide for our family both temporally and spiritually! He is away in Mississippi right now and it is terrible being apart. We will join him in two weeks to start our adventure in summer sales! All is well here in st. George! Kasey flew in from England today and it is so good to have him back! We all went swimming at the summit which was nice and relaxing! Kodo passed away on Monday we are all very sad, we were hoping he was going to get better. We are going to burry him tomorrow up in the mountains. It's been so great to spend time with family, especially Jessie and Megan before they leave on their missions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!
We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...
-
This week was great! We were very productive with school and Matt's been working hard on the chicken coop. It was my MIL's birthday...
-
Sooooo..just been almost four years since I have posted anything (current) on my blog. It’s been a wonderful, challenging, growth filled fou...















No comments:
Post a Comment