Thursday, March 28, 2013

8 months


Wow eight months already! To think I was holding a fresh new baby from heaven just eight months ago is crazy! I didn't dream that time would go by this quickly and that she would be doing so much already. I have decided to write in the first person to Claire on her month updates. Claire at eight months you have become quite the momma's girl. Up to this point you have been really good about going to anyone and being such a happy, smiley girl! Now you definitely recognize the people you know and the ones you don't! You are all over the place and can crawl at the speed of lightening. I can't put you on the ground without having you immediately crawl to the closest item and pull yourself up. You have gotten really brave and have started letting go with one and sometimes both hands and then losing balance and toppling over! People have placed bets on when you will start walking, although I feel far from ready for you to start that! I cannot say it enough that you are the best baby! So sweet and hardly ever fussy. You are still doing your adorable little growl and when you smile you crinkle your nose! The words that you are best at babbling are dadada and mumum and yayaya. And of course you are good at screaming! Especially when I  put you in your carseat or take something away that you want to play with. You have tried all sorts of food and really are a great eater. You are mastering the skill of grabbing little bits of food and bringing it to your mouth! I have started feeding you a lot more and you seem much more content, it really surprises me how much food you can pack away! 
The joy that you have brought us these past eight months is incredible! To think what I ever did with my time before you is a mystery! I must tell you that motherhood is all that I thought it would be! No amount of money or job title could ever be as satisfying to me as watching you grow each day and seeing you master the skills of babyhood. Your Dad is out in Mississippi working for vivint and its only a few more weeks before we get to join him there! Thank heavens because being away from him is terrible! He misses you so much. He is such a hard worker and a great provider for our family! You sure got lucky to have such and amazing Dad! Well we love you more that pen and paper could ever describe. For your poor moms sake could you please keep the growing up to a minimum?!

LOTS OF PICTURES FROM THE MONTH OF MARCH!!

Not sure how comfortable that is!
Hiking in DV with auntie Heidi

Megan going to the temple!


First St. Patty's day!


My best friend Sarah getting Married!! 
Out like a light
sleepy girl
Spring dress
Hanging out out at Mandalay bay

Little swimmer

Fun in vegas

Watching the pac 12 tourny with Dad

Hanging at the pool
Swimming at Summit

Watching Momma play vball at the park
Got first in the lower bracket!
sleepy angel
church going girl
Megan the sleep master
petting the kitties


trying to eat the kitties
Happy 19 to MANGO

Climbing the stairs!
Daisy trying to eat the little bunny! Getting so excited for EASTER! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...