
I am taking a few moments before going to Claire's Mommy and Me music class to catch up! We have been very busy with family and friends so I haven't had much time to write! I didn't blog about Claire's 7 months and she has been doing so many fun new things. I don't know when it happened but she is crawling like a champ!! It started with just 1 or 2 wobbly little crawls but now she can go all over the place but usually gets distracted and tries climbing up the nearest object! She can pull her self up and even started to scoot around furniture! I want her to crawl for a while before she starts walking but alas, she has her own agenda! She coos all the time and says things that sound like mom and dad and everything in between! Month 7 was her last month as a resident of Texas, she will spend month 8 in Utah and months to 9,10, 11 and 12 in Mississippi! She will have lived in three states before turning 1!
I must say that every day gets more fun and she is such a ham! Always smiling and so cheery! She has however become quite the momma's girl! When she is getting tired she wants no one but me. I can't lie that it makes me feel special (awwww) and I feel bad when Matt is holding her and she does it, but what can you except when she has been with me 24-7 for 210 days straight!
We have had such a great time in saint george so far! Matt leaves for Texas tomorrow and we have to be apart for six weeks which is going to be so hard! Luckily we have skype so he can see Claire everyday! We are excited for our adventures in Mississippi!














No comments:
Post a Comment