Seriously?! Six weeks ago our sweet Claire made her grand debut! It is unreal how fast time is going by! On sept. 1st I had my first day back at 24 hour fitness. I didn't think it would effect me the way it did! I was only going to be gone for a few hours but being with Claire every moment since her birth it was really hard to leave her. It wasn't that I didn't trust Matt to take care of her, but I wanted to be there to comfort her when she cried. Matt gave me a priesthood blessing and that gave me the strength I needed! Earlier that day we laid her in the bassinet for a nap but decided she had gotten to big! She is so long already that she would have to kink her neck to fit! It really is amazing how much she has grown! She's not my little newborn anymore, she's my big newborn! One other thing that has been hard is bottle feeding. I have been SO blessed to be able to breastfeed! This article I read before she was born really helped me! I think anyone having their first baby should read it!
Breastfeeding requires effort. It has been such an amazing way to bond and just the connection and importance I feel is awesome! Such a blessing! Not to mention it saves us a ton of money and it's SO healthy for her! Well theres my two cents! Being a parent is the greatest!
 |
| Daisy kisses |
 |
| She is always so happy in the morning! I love waking up to her wonderful smile! |
No comments:
Post a Comment