Wednesday, August 29, 2012

5 weeks

Man the time is seriously flying by! My little munchkin has gotten so much bigger in these few short weeks! Well we didn't vary from our usual routine this week. Our daily activities consist of waking up, eating, story time, diaper change, nap time, possibly bath, tummy time, and repeat most of the previous until night time! I think these are the greatest pass times ever! She has started to be very intent at some points in the day so I try and tell her stories or sing for as long as i can hold her attention and she just stares intently into my eyes, it is so fun!! I haven't talk much about Matt, but he and Claire's relationship is so cute! From the moment he gets home she is all his! He does everything, feed, change, and rock to sleep! I can pretty much guarantee she will be a dads girl! Oh and we found her Halloween costume today! She will be a witch! Well until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...