Beware Bare Belly!
This is very late but I started it a few weeks ago I was 38 weeks on the July 17thHow far along? 38 weeks
Total weight gain: Haven't weighed myself since last week but lets just say 32? Hopefully not more than that!
Maternity clothes? Most definitely! I had a an duh moment when i went to the gym to swim/lay in the pool for some back pain relief and thought for some odd reason my lap suit would fit me some how. Ya, i was completely squished so i only swam for maybe ten mins!
Stretch marks? Nothing yet but still expecting them in the next few weeks? Hopefully not though!
Sleep: I am up about every two hours for the restroom but I think my body is just prepping me!
Best moment this week: Getting all our last minute things and getting the nursery basically finished! I feel much more ready that before!
Miss Anything? Painting my toe nails! physically impossible! good thing my hubby doesn't mind doing it for me!
Movement: She is moving quite a bit less, due to lack of space I assume. I don't like it though I love feeling her stretch out and do some kick boxing!
Food cravings: So i would be lying if i said i wasn't still craving sweets! Its
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope, feeling really good!
Gender: girl
Labor Symptoms: Just a lot of braxton hicks!
Belly Button in or out? Out without a doubt!
Wedding rings on or off? On but barley!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy this week! Just enjoying time off work!
Looking forward to: My mom coming next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment