Total weight gain: Went to the dr. today and I am at 29 pounds! Holy Moly! Oh well apparently I am measuring 10 days further along so I could be 38 weeks and 3 days?! And little Claire is not so little! She weighs about 7.5lbs already!
Maternity clothes? Oh yes! My belly has sure poked out the last few weeks!
Stretch marks? nothing as of yet! But my linea nigra has gotten a little darker?
Sleep: I think I might delete this question because the word sleep depresses me! I am not sleeping well at all! Guess my body is just prepping me for the future!
Best moment this week: My baby shower was AWESOME! There was a great turn out and I had a wonderful time, hopefully I can get some pictures up soon! Our doctors appt was very good also! Got to see our girl on the ultra sound and she is healthy and BIG! So all great news!
Miss Anything? I miss a few things but over all this pregnancy has been a great experience! I couldn't imagine what it would be like to feel life inside of me and to have the amazing connection I feel with her! It is such a wonderful blessing and truly a miracle to go through the pregnancy process!
Movement: She is still moving a lot and now its easier to see because she doesn't have much room left in there!
Food cravings: Sweets!! It is so bad and its probably why I gained quite a bit in the last week, I have indulged much too much but I enjoyed every second!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Acid reflux is making it hard to want to eat anything!
Gender: I had her check again at this ultra sound since the last time the looked was around 19 weeks and thankfully she is still a girl!
Labor Symptoms: Along with the usual braxton hicks, I have had a few what I think might have been really contractions. Not sure though!
Belly Button in or out? Outty for sure!
Wedding rings on or off? On but not for much longer I am starting to swell up all over!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Oooo super moody this week! Poor Matt but hey at least I haven't been this way the entire time! It's hard for me to be happy when I feel so uncomfortable!
Looking forward to: Finishing the nursery!
All about baby: Baby is the size of a winter melon?! She weighs between 6-9 pounds (7.45 according to the ultrasound tech), and is between 19 to 20 inches. She is gaining about 1.5 ounce each day. She is practicing some skills: inhaling, exhaling, sucking, gripping and blinking. She is getting her first sticky poop (called meconium) ready for his first diaper.
No comments:
Post a Comment