Saturday, July 7, 2012

36 weeks!


How far along?  36 weeks
Total weight gain: once again I don't own a scale so I really don't know! I would say 25ish? I have a dr. appt today so I will find out then!
Maternity clothes? Yes and I bought the cutest maxi dresses from the gap! I want wear them 24-7!
Stretch marks? not yet! I hear the last month is the danger zone though so we will see!
Sleep: I think its safe to say any pregnant woman doesn't sleep great the last month and I fit right into that category! It is very hard to get comfortable and when I do then I of course have to use the bathroom! LOL

Best moment this week: Having my last day of work! Also hitting our one month to go mark! 
Miss Anything? not having my fingers swell! I want to walk around with my hands on my head to stop the blood from rushing to them but I would of course look ridiculous!
Movement: She doesn't move anywhere near as much as she used to! Which I actually miss, so whenever she does it gives me a lot of comfort! 
Food cravings: I had a major craving for a cherry limeaid! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: I still have a cough and congestion, So when I cough up mucus it makes me gag which makes me feel sick! Also been having a lot of acid reflux the past few days (Wives tells say its a sign of a lot of hair!? guess we will see!)
Gender: a girl! matt had a dream that when I delivered we actually had a boy! and he told the nurse, "don't show kristin!" I have thought my entire pregnancy that it might happen that we actually have a boy! I would be find either way but he would have to wear some girly clothes until we could do exchanges! lol
Labor Symptoms: A lot of braxton hicks! Not sure if she has exactly "dropped" yet but she is apparently really low already!
Belly Button in or out? Out :(
Wedding rings on or off? On but very snug!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy as can be! Pretty anxious/nervous too though!

Looking forward to: Doctors appointment today! Baby shower on friday! Here is the invitation made my the wonderfully talented Chelsea Carrell!

All about baby: Baby is the size of a Honeydew! She weighs about 6 pounds, and is between 18  to 19 inches. She's getting closer to being able to breathe on her own. Her skin is getting smooth and soft and her gums are rigid. Her liver and kidneys are in working order and her circulation and immune systems are basically good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...