Wednesday the 12th was Al's 5th bday. We went shopping for a present before heading over and Matt of course picked out the noisiest toy in the whole store a neon green army gun and I couldn't apologize enough to Becky! I'm sure karma will get us! While we were there Grace painted Claire's toes an adorable shade of pink! We had a wonderful time and I'm so grateful to have them in our lives!

On Friday the 14th Matt was playing with Claire and up to this point she hadn't given us a real big smile and of course her daddy got her to! I thought he was pulling my chain but when I ran in the living room there she was just smiling away! It was adorable! And of course it made me cry! Both Matt and I were ecstatic and stayed there poking and prodding until she stopped.
That day Claire and I went to the woodlands with Lorrie and Aimee to the time out for women conference! It was SO amazing I am so glad I was able to go. Claire did great! We had our first night away from Dad but it was alright and he said he got a full nights rest which is great! It is mind boggling that 8 weeks have already gone by. Everyone comments on how big she is! She is pretty much the same size as the fourth month old baby in our ward! It's pretty crazy! Next week our sug will be 2 months and will get her shots... I am very nervous!!! Until next time!
 |
| it was amazing! didn't feel so great afterwards! |
 |
| our gigantor burgers at 11 at night! |
 |
| errr what?! |
 |
| back home to Dad! |
 |
| you wanna tussle?! |
No comments:
Post a Comment