One day I will accept that time has to pass.. But that day is not today. Our sweet angel is two months old but it seems like yesterday that we brought her home. She has been a blessing to us each day. Matt and myself have become so much closer through taking care of her. This is by far the best thing I could be doing with my life and I pray each day that I can rise to the occasion and raise Claire to be the best person she can become!
One morning as I was eating breakfast Matt and I made a list of things I needed to get done that day. After I finished eating Claire had fallen back asleep so I grabbed her and laid back in bed with her on my chest. As I was tucking myself in Matt said, " so that list of things... Its not going to get done is it?!" with a big smile on my face I said, "nope! This is much more important!" And we both had a good laugh! I love this time that I have to hold and snuggle my angel! I know it's only a matter of time before she gets more mobile and won't want the to hold her as much!
~1 & 2 month favorites~
Swaddle me/ BoppyPampers sawddlers
![]() |
| I love the pamper swaddlers and their wonderful cheaters line! And for the most part they have kept in some pretty big messes! |
Zippers/open bottom jammies
TWO MONTH APPOINTMENT
I have to document Claire's two month doctors appointment. I was stressing about this appt. for weeks. I made it a much bigger deal in my head then it ended up being. During her shots I held her arms and Matt held her legs which sort of felt like we were betraying her! She of course screamed bloody murder but as soon as I was able to hold her she called right down!
I was happy it went so well but the real kicker was a few hours later while I was at a friend house she started screaming and was inconsolable! Matt was busy a lady in the ward and I just felt so helpless! Nothing that normally soothes her was working but after a while she just got tuckered out and calmed down. I was a mess and was crying because I absolutely hate seeing her upset. When we got home we were able to get her some medicine and since then she has been much better! A little fussy still but as the days go on and her legs get less sore I think she will go back to her usual happy self! Well her stats at her appointment were surprising! Head circumference 15 3/4, weight 12.8 lbs, and height 24.25 inches!! She is in the 90th percentile for weight and 95th percentile for height!
![]() |
| this cracks me up! she always passes out with her mouth open! |
![]() |
| The first but definitely not the last Claire's toy casualty by Miss Daisy |












No comments:
Post a Comment